top of page

Market Research Group

Public·48 members

Jack Edwards
Jack Edwards

The 2016 The End Movie English Subtitle Download ^NEW^

To download our subtitles, install Chrome extension; click on1. "Add to Chrome"2. "Add Extension"If you install our extension you will remove all ads and waiting time on this websiteThank you !

the 2016 The End movie english subtitle download

To download our subtitles, install Firefox add-on; click on1. "Add to Firefox"2. "Add"If you install our extension you will remove all ads and waiting time on this websiteThank you !

I'll sync Czech subtitles for complete and split versions in the future. But could You please find a way how to integrate them into DVD or better in BR version, please?Do you have english subtitles for Durin's Folk and the Hill of Sorcery so I can sync a Czech version based on them?

Jag har även gjort undertexter till Durin's Folk and the Hill of Sorcery. Vet inte varför Dustin valde att inte inkludera dem på Downloads-sidan, men alla undertextfiler finns att hämta här: Förövrigt så hade jag lite problem med synkningen när jag använde undertexterna för DVD ISO-filerna tillsammans med Bluray ISO-filerna och vice versa. Jag vet inte om det bara var ett problem från min sida eller om andra kommer uppleva samma problem, men det är anledningen till att det finns flera olika versioner. Om den ena inte synkar korrekt för dig så använd bara den andra! Och om ni hittar några fel eller misstag så skriv bara här så ska jag fixa dem snarast!/////I also made Swedish subtitles for Durin's Folk and the Hill of Sorcery. Not sure why Dustin decided not to include them on the downloads page, but you'll find all the Swedish subtitle files here: And by the way - I had some syncing issues when using the subtitles for the DVD with the Bluray ISOs and vice versa. I don't know if that's just an issue on my end or if others will have the same issues, but that's why you'll find several different versions of the subtitles. If one doesn't sync up correctly for you then just use the other one! And if you find any errors or mistakes, just reply here and I'll fix them as soon as possible!

I made an english rendition of subtitles for Durin's Folk and the Hill of Sorcery. It is based upon the timings of the Swedish translation, by Eric Odmyr before me, and also, things that are already in English on screen, (like subtitles for Black Speech and location names) are ignored. Anyway, you can find it on my website at this Url, right clicking and "Save As" will work, or you can just click it, ant it'll pull up a browser view of my work you can save onto your own subtitle formatter I guess. I've done some tweaks to the timings too for instances where English seemed a bit long to reuse the Swedish timings, or if something felt weird broken up a certain way.

Hej Albin.Have you downloaded the subtitles and tried them in a media player? The letters look weird for me too when looking at the srt in my web browser, but when it's downloaded it works perfectly fine in VLC.

Please note: Some app features, including multi-language subtitles, may no longer be supported on 2015 or earlier Samsung Smart TV devices running the Orsay platform. For best results, we recommend using the app on a device manufactured 2016 or later. 076b4e4f54

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn

©2021 by Modish  society.

bottom of page