top of page

Market Research Group

Public·38 members

Deceased mark on my credit report - seeking advice

Recently, I discovered that my credit report has me listed as deceased. This mix-up is causing all sorts of problems. Credit applications are getting denied, and my credit score is taking a nosedive. I'm scratching my head, wondering about this deceased indicator meaning and why it's haunting my financial reputation.

I started researching online forums to find others who had experienced a similar issue. One user in the forum had a question echoing my confusion about the deceased indicator on a credit report. Users chimed in with advice, sharing insights into the potential reasons for such errors, ranging from data entry mistakes to identity theft. They recommended contacting the credit reporting agencies immediately, submitting any necessary documentation, and being persistent in following up on the case.

But would it be more efficient to seek the assistance of a professional advisor or even an attorney to resolve such issues? Could they navigate the bureaucratic hurdles and advocate for me in a way that I might struggle to achieve?

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page